Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Kissing With Confidence


Much, much better weather today. The sun was out and it was a lot warmer. So my workmate and I had another wander to the Winter Wonderland in the Old Market Square, to see if there were more people about, and some skating on the rink, so he could have another go with my big lens.

When he gave it me back, I just had to take a shot of these two having a romantic kiss by the skating rink. Sadly there was no mistletoe around. So they had to make do with their pints of beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.