Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 30 March 2007

Happy Birthday to NDP


Yes, that's right, this blog site is one year old today. I didn't know whether I'd be able to keep up the momentum of putting on a photo a day, let alone trying to find suitable subjects. But in spite of one or two setbacks & holidays I've made it.

So the problem now is what to publish today. Some bloggers go for a display of all their photos, but I don't know how you do that, so I'll settle for this group shot of some girls in the Market Square holding some silver balloons. They are not coming to the party, but have just visited the latest New Look clothes store that has opened in the city.

11 comments:

  1. It's a lovely photo to celebrate your special day! Congratulations!! I,too, don't know how to do collages; I imagine special softwear is needed. Anybody know??

    Have a great week-end and reward yourself for your staying power!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:03 pm

    happy birthday to your blog Gail's man...keep up the good work and enjoy blogosphere fully to the last extent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making it for a full year. This photo is much better than one of those collages.

    Still haven't decided what I'm going to post in ten days time when Hyde reaches its birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:53 pm

    Congrats on making it to one year. Have fun in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Quite somehing to get here... many happy returns

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:13 am

    Congratulations on your 1 yr! I like the photo you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, time flies eh.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:31 pm

    Congratulations on one year of photo blogging. May you have many more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! I didn't realize you and I were "born" the same day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! A couple days late but what the hey!?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. avec un petit retard, je te souhaite un bon anniversaire. Bravo pour tes 1 an et surtout bonne continuité


    with a small delay, I wish you a happy birthday. Cheer for your 1 year and especially good continuity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.