Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 20 March 2007

Party Time


At the weekend, Nottingham played host to the Conservatives Spring get together. Most of the action took place at the Royal Centre. This was a first for the city, as usually political parties have their conferences at seaside locations like Blackpool, or Brighton.

I didn't really know anything about it, otherwise I might have gone to have a look with my camera. But I took this as a reminder, before it's covered over with publicity for the next show.

1 comment:

  1. First time I've seen the new logo...a sort of fuzzy tree???? I wonder what the caroonists and lampoonists will do with that fuzzy tree? And I notice all sort of green and blue but neither one nor the other...Hmmmmm......I see fun on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.