Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 9 March 2007

Sign Your Name Across My Single


Passing the HMV shop near Broad Marsh yesterday, I was intrigued by a crowd that were amassed near the front doors. Going over, I saw that there was a special event taking place. A band that I had never heard of called Biffy Clyro, were promoting their new single called Saturday Superhouse. I managed to take this grab through the window, as I couldn't get a clear shot from inside, as there were too many people queuing up to meet them.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:25 am

    It looks like the people inside were pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biffy Clyro? I haven't heard about them neither... Have you search for it on the net after your meeting? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually a great shot. I think it works much better from the outside than if you took it from inside the shop.
    Thanks for stopping by at Tuzla DP and sharing your favourite books with us. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.