Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 4 July 2007

The Sky's The Limit


As many of you will know, England has been experiencing some very strange weather recently. It has rained practically everyday for the last 3 weeks or so. Some parts of the country have had, and still have floods. But then we have had really hot sun. A typical summer's day.

The sky itself is constantly changing. One minute it is very dark grey and full of rain. The next it is clear and blue, with little fluffy clouds.

Here is a shot of the sky which sort of contains the two. I think it looks very dramatic, and colourful.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:01 pm

    I wanted to stop and thank you for stopping at my blog and for your comments there. I appreciate it.

    You asked some questions and I will try to answer them.

    You were on my oldmanlincoln.com website and left a question about my book. I think you should be able to get it at any bookstore and through Amazon.com. Just type in My Life as Abraham Lincoln.

    My website is different and I don't know if you have ever been there. This is it: > My Blog

    Abraham Lincoln
    the robins
    the Japanese Beetles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.