Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday, 16 August 2015

Post Man


We went looking for plants this afternoon at a local garden centre called Bardills, as Gail wants me to update the garden a bit, as it looking a little tired in some places where plants have either died or its looking a little bare.

Of course I took my camera with me to take any pictures of scenes that I come across, like this unusual blue flower, that I didn't note the name of. We had lunch there to start with, before looking around the vast site and at all the different plants for sale.

I just had to take a photo of this 'person' made from wood and resting on a fence. His flowerpot hat just adds to the sense of fun of the character, and would look at home in the right garden. I was tempted to buy it, but resisted. Still we did spend a lot of money on various plants, including lavender, some herbs and a small magnolia tree.