Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Down Dat Dair London


Gail and I had to go to Bexleyheath in Kent for a funeral of one of my close relatives at the weekend. It was a good service and the church was packed with my brother's friends and relatives. He was a very popular man, who will be sorely missed.

Before the funeral, I wanted to see if I could find the house where Kate Bush was born. We made it to Welling, but couldn't see East Wickham on the road map we had. But it was nice to walk around the town where she would have spent her pocket money.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:51 am

    I enjoyed reading this post. Sorry about your loss. I like your photograph of the bus stop sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAGGH! i'm so sorry about your relative...i'm glad you got to enjoy the walk though. speaking of a funeral, did you hear about a nottingham uni student committing a suicide a couple of weeks ago? it's so aweful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss. What a gloomy sky behind the sign! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.