Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 17 November 2013

And They Call It Puppy Love


I saw these two ladies at the Children in Need night at the local Tennis Centre.

They were supervising a table where some children were making a collage from pieces of tissue paper. They had certainly got into the swing of things, dressed as dalmatians in their one fleecy onesies.

They happily posed for my camera. I like the way that they have drawn tongues on their chins and black spots on their noses.

I didn't get their names. But if anyone does recognise them, then do let them get in touch with me and I'll happily send them a copy of this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.