Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Berry Nice


Gail & I are off work this week; taking it easy and doing a bit of sorting out of the many books, videos, CDs and nic naks that we have cluttering up the house.

This means that I don't get the opportunity of wandering around the city centre in my lunch hour looking for something to photograph.

So today's photo comes from our back garden, and the berries of our large pyrocanthia, or firethorn bush.

I expect to see some birds eating these in the next week or so. Probably pigeons, as we don't seem to get many sparrows in the garden these days. I don't think its completely down to the arrival of Oscar & Marmalade, as they don't chase birds, but probably more to do with the environmental changes or the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.