Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 26 March 2014

We Don't Need No Educasun


There's been demonstrations all over the country by teachers complaining about their pay, pensions and conditions. They are also upset at the government's continued interference in how they should be teaching their students.

Of course there was one in Nottingham. Unfortunately I couldn't see it as it took place while I was at work. But I went to the Old Market Square at lunchtime, just in case they were still there. Sadly they weren't, but I did come across some discarded banners, which for teachers, I thought was rather irresponsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.