Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 17 September 2015

Tuning Into The Red


A really wonderful sky tonight over Beeston as I was cycling home.  By the time I got home, the sky was glowing.

As soon I got home, I rushed upstairs with my camera & took some photos of the multicoloured sky. Of course I took quite a few, as the colours were changing all the time as the sun was setting.

I do like this one with the silhouette of a neighbouring house, with just the chimney pots and TV aerial showing. Ideally, I would have liked a plane to be flying by. But sadly one didn't even though we are on the flightpath for the East Midlands Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.