Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 19 December 2015

Full Of Christmas Cheer


I met up with some of the other writers that contribute to The Beestonian magazine that I am involved with.

We all got together at a local pub to celebrate Christmas and how successful the local, almost monthly magazine has become this year.

I usually get an article plus some photos in every month. The latest issue contains my report on the trip to Tuscany that we went on in October.

Whilst we were chatting and drinking, a load of people piled into the White Lion, all dressed up, some in fancy costumes, all with a Christmas theme.

There were a couple of guys dressed as turkeys, a Christmas cake, some Santa's, Joseph and the star of Bethlehem.

But I was drawn to this guy in his bespoke snowman suit. He looks a bit of a joker, with his toothy grin and Christmas stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.