Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 26 December 2015

Home Alone


He isn't actually, but I wish he was. As who wouldn't mind having a Minion for a family member?

This is of course Tim, who is one of the cheekiest and the funniest of the Minions.

This Tim is actually an 8gb USB stick, that was a Christmas present from one of Gail's relatives.

My dear wifey bought me a number of presents including some new trainers, a keyboard for my iPad and a giant tub of Liquorice Allsorts.

I hope you have all had a good Christmas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.