Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Pussy Galore


It's not everyday that you get sent a Christmas card from your pets.

But Gail & I got one today from Oscar & Marmalade.

It was quite clever of them to choose, buy, write and post this card to us. I bet Marmalade chose it, as the cat in the stocking has the same colouring as our ginger one. Besides which, Oscar being so big, I don't think he would fit!

I bet the mischievous pair are now wondering what treats they will be getting for presents. We will probably get the a few packets of luxury meat and possibly some new toys to play with. Although they do seem to like playing with bits of string that they come across.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.