Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Doctors' Orders


Today marks the second one day strike by Junior Doctors over the government's plans to change their working hours and conditions.

Despite having a late lunch, I managed to make it to the Old Market Square to see these skilled, but overworked medicos.

I signed a petition and was given a sticker saying that I support them. Then I asked these two medical staff if I take a photo of them while they were holding their placards, which they were happy to do.

Further to my post from yesterday, I've heard that the couple who were knocked down by a bus outside the Victoria Centre, are elderly and that the man is sadly in a critical condition.

You never know, the doctors who are striking today, were the same ones that treated the couple yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.