Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 25 February 2016

Sharp Shooter


I had a pleasant discovery during my regular visits to one of our local charity shops the other day, when I came across this vintage camera from the 1950s, for the bargain price of £4.99.

I have no idea whether it works or not. There is a film inside, which has been partially used. I just wonder how long it's been in there and whether it's any good. I may try finishing it off and send it for developing. It may be a waste of money, but would exciting as to what might be on there.

The camera is a Zeiss Ikon Nettar, and was made in Stuttgart, West Germany. And came with a leather case. Both are in good condition and the camera is very nice to look at. I just have to work out how to set the dials.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.