Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 26 February 2016

Birthday Boy


Well it's my birthday and 10th wedding anniversary today.

We are on holiday from work, so it's been nice not having to get up early and take that cycle ride to the city centre.

Although I said the other day that was the final photo of Carla Monaco that I was going to show. But I found another that I think is worth showing.

A rather inventive backdrop at CoCo Studios, being a cheap sheet of chipboard that is normally used in the building trade, or for boarding up windows, that has been painted gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.