Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday, 20 February 2016

The Star Maiden


I had a very enjoyable photoshoot this afternoon with professional model Carla Monaco.
Especially as it was a birthday present from Gail and a friend of ours.

They recently asked me what I wanted for a present. I gave this some thought, and really didn't want the usual DVDs or CDs, and other typical things you get as gifts. But a couple of weeks ago, a local photo studio called CoCo advertised a shoot with this lovely lady. I've always wanted to do a shoot with Carla, ever since seeing some photos of her that had been taken by pro photographer Damien Lovegrove.

So I thought this would be a great opportunity of combining the two things.

She was a dream to work with. Very patient, great posing and just a lovely personality, which I think comes across in my photo.