Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 30 July 2016

Blowing In The Wind


Due to me not taking any pictures today, I've been looking through my archives for a photo that I can pop on for today.  I came across this one, which I took last month in St Ives, Cornwall.

I actually took it whilst we were up at the little chapel on the hill for the renewal of our good friends Stewart and Julie's wedding vows. I've no idea who she was. She wasn't a guest, she was just sitting on the wall looking out to sea, or watching what we were doing. So of course I just had to take a candid shot or two.

This one came out the best, with her hair blowing madly in the breeze off the sea. I was going to say hello to her, but I was required for the group photos, and so by the time we had done, she had sadly gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.