Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 12 August 2016

Talk To Me


A shot of Kayes Walk in the Lace Market today, which runs parallel to St Mary's Church.

All the old buildings have been turned into offices, and makes for a good backdrop to any scene.

I spotted these two people coming up the gentle slope towards me, and thought I would take a shot or two. It looks like the woman is doing all the talking, whilst the man, possibly pretends to listen, but thinking of the tasks that he has to do back in the office.

I've given the photo a slight sepia tinge, just to make it a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.