Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 2 April 2007

Clothes on Wheels


Here's the back of another local bus, this time advertising a city centre clothes store. The opening day of this particular shop appeared here a few months ago, when they had some stilt walkers standing outside.

I've had a comment from someone who used to live in Nottingham, that I don't always give the location details of my photos. To keep all my viewers happy, this one was taken on Lower Parliament Street, just up from the Victoria Centre.

2 comments:

  1. If I saw that somewhere it would really scare me! At first glance it looks like a giant woman walking in the street. I find ads like this a little strange on smallbusses, but on the double deckers it takes a life of its own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff.

    And hey, thanks for the extra location details. I appreciate it!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.