Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 1 June 2007

Anyone For Tennis?


Every June for the past few years, Nottingham hosts a mens tennis tournament as a warm up for Wimbledon. It's normally televised by Sky TV. I must try to pop along after work, to see if there's any shots worth taking.

This gigantic poster was appearing on the side of the Park Plaza Hotel on Maid Marian Way.

3rd June update. As you can see, I've managed to put a photo on. It's not as good as the one I originally wanted to show you, but Blogger is just refusing to publish it.

1 comment:

  1. Richard has added anice enhancement to my post. See it! Barbers shop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.