Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Citrus Cooler


Headbanger Wednesday again and this week's theme is 'what makes me chuckle'. So I bet you are wondering why I've put a photo of four candles up. Well the reason is in the sentence; "four candles". It's the title of probably the funniest sketch ever, created by Ronnie Barker for The Two Ronnies. I won't spoil it for you, but you can see it on YouTube here.

Tonight's picture is a clue to another fantastically funny sketch. This time from the BBC's "Not The Nine O'clock News". If you can work it out from my photo, then you've obviously seen it a few times. For the more puzzled amongst you, here's the YouTube link.

3 comments:

  1. Square peg in a round hole eh,lol.
    Enjoyed watching fork andles again tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four Candles probably the best ever sketch! Great link to your header very imaginative, and great shot too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.