Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 30 July 2010

Red, White And Blue


Nottingham Forest, one of the local football teams promoted the new shirt design and sponsor on Thursday. This gang were walking around the Old Marker Square with Robin Hood showing everyone the new design and handing out leaflets about the club. Not being a football fan I didn't bother with the leaflet, but as they were posing for a friend of mine called Julie, I took the opportunity of taking a shot as well. I hope they weren't too cold, as the weather has certainly changed since last week.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice shirt but the mascot gives me the willy's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.