Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Oodles Of Noodles


A new take away opened in the city centre this week, going by the name of YoYo Noodle. I've not been in yet. I do like noodles, so I might pop in for a menu and give them a try. I hope they do well. But some restaurants and cafes do have a habit of closing after a few months. Maybe it's because there is so much choice now, or that people's tastes change.
The logo of the hungry baby is quite amusing. Based I wonder on Matt Lucas!

1 comment:

  1. I went past yesterday and the cooks were working like crazy. Like you, I don't see it lasting long.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.