Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 9 July 2010

High And Thai


One of the girls that I work with is celebrating her birthday on Sunday. She is one of these people whose birthdays last a week, as tomorrow she's organised a 'ladies lunch' which Gail is going to. Men are banned!
Today, some of us went out to a local Thai restaurant, who do a nice lunch menu for £5. I had chicken and noodles. As ever I had my camera with me, so I took a couple of shots of the frieze's that were dotted around the walls. As you can see, they are really effective 3D images that look like they are carved out of stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.