Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 15 August 2010

500 x 2


I was surprised to see an original Fiat 500 when I went back to my car. As there weren't any other cars near it, I got in mine and parked up next to it. As you can see it's tiny compared to mine, and my 500 isn't a very big car! I'm not sure what it would look like parked next to say a Range Rover or a RAV4. Possibly like a little toy. As I was taking some pictures, the owner arrived with his son. We got chatting, and I told him about mine. Even he was surprised to see how small his looked.

3 comments:

  1. Neat cars my friend.

    Hope you have a great holls, me full of cold, J says Ive got man flu.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely fiat!!!! called Fica here in serba...i had one before 9 or 10 years.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.