Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Goin Back To My Roots


This is Levi Roots, one of the many contestants to appear on Dragons' Den. Their aim is to try and convince the millionaires on the show to back their fledgling businesses for a share of the profits. His product was Reggae Reggae Sauce. A spicy Caribbean cooking ingredient he developed from a secret family recipe. It was snapped up, and soon became available in one of the major supermarkets. We have a bottle in the cupboard, which I sometimes use to add a bit of flavour to a spag bol or similar dish.

3 comments:

  1. I don`t know the man, but he has obviously done well.
    I like your photo. A nice composition.
    Love "Waterstones", easy to spend time and money there.. when I´m in UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reggae Reggae sauce is lovely and my daughter would add it to most dishes if she could.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.