Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 11 August 2010

The White House


It's the Headbanger Challenge once again, and this week Dave joins us for the first time, as Darla is taking a sabbatical for personal reasons. So welcome to Dave and this week's theme of clouds. I took my shot tonight from the upstairs window, as believe it or not, I've not come across any interesting formations this week. I was planning to use today's photo of the River Trent looking towards West Bridgford, but as there was quite a good sunset tonight, I decided to use that instead.

Don't forget to visit all the gang's photos, to see what they have come up with.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely sunset accented beautifully by the silhouetted tree line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunset! Well deserving of the gold this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.