Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 29 August 2010

On Top Of The World


Last night Gail and I visited the tallest building in the world; the Burj Khalifah. You can go on a tour where you are taken up to the 124th floor and you can see the whole of Dubai. But the 124th floor is only about two thirds the way up. The rest of the floors are made up of apartments, offices and an Armani designed hotel.

I'm not very good with heights, especially trying to stand by windows or walls. I always have this fear that the structure is going to break and I am going to fall out. Sitting on the floor seems to cool my terror a bit, so did that to take some photos of Dubai at night. I would have preferred to go during the day, but no places seemed to be available then.

2 comments:

  1. Jo Russell1:32 pm

    I agree Christopher, i wish we had visited during the day...perhaps next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whay up GM, how many prrps have committed Harry Carry from there?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.