Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 16 February 2014

Bathing Beauty


Gail & I spent an enjoyable afternoon near Cambridge, with professional photographer Andrew Appleton and top model Zara Watson.

We were part of a workshop that Andrew was running about an aspect of photography that we wanted to learn more about.

The workshop took place in a converted windmill.Sadly the sails were missing from the building, but strangely there was an abandoned swimming pool in the grounds, which made for a great location shoot.

I took these photos with my iPhone, as Andrew was the one taking the pictures, rather than the group. A shame, as I would have liked to have taken some photos of Zara in such an unusual building.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.