Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 2 February 2014

Dragon Dance



I know that I said that I wouldn't be putting any Chinese New Year photos on, but I couldn't resist showing you this one.

As you can see it is of some dragon dancers making their way to Broadgate Park along the High Road in Beeston. The dancers belong to the university's Chinese students & scholars group, and they were on their way to entertain the crowd.

When I took this photo, they were waiting for the traffic lights to change, and by a happy accident, they were standing outside the Dancing Dragon Chinese Restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.