Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 10 February 2014

Fashion Parade


This bus seemed to have gone the wrong way and ended up in the Old Market Square.

But don't worry, the driver did know the way, as it is not one of Nottingham City Transport's buses, but  a special promotional vehicle belonging to budget fashion chain-store New Look.

I didn't see that many people board the bus to look at the latest clothing ranges, and I didn't go in myself, as I don't think they sell mens clothes.

I would love to have one of my photos printed and stuck on the side of a bus. How amazing would that be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.