Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Pinky And Perky


The thing about walking along any street, anywhere, is that you never know who or what you might bump into.

Take today for instance, I never expected to come across a large pink elephant as I left work at lunchtime. I don't know what he was promoting, but he was only going up to parents with babies and small children. So perhaps it was for a new toy or sweet. Something like that.

He saw me with my camera and struck a bit of a pose. Well as best a person can dressed like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.