Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 25 March 2016

Battered Beauty


I came across some exciting news on Facebook last night. Google was giving away their Nix Collection photo software, which up to now has been on sale for about £90.

So I clicked on the link provided and downloaded the seven module program and merged it to my Lightroom software.

I had a play today to see what each of the different programs did. There's one for reducing noise, one for converting into black & white, etc.  I tried them all on this photo of Carla Monaco. Some worked, some didn't. Here's the treatment that I liked the best.

If you fancy downloading the software yourself, then here's the link Nix Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.