Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 2 April 2016

He Let His Fingers Do The Walking


This is Japanese musician Anchorsong, who I went to see tonight at the Nottingham Contemporary.

Besides using a Korg synth, most of his music was created through Akai & Yamaha rhythm machines.

I wasn't sure what to expect, as haven't heard of him before, but being a fan of electronic music, I thought I would pop along and see what music he would be creating. Most of it was through pressing buttons and turning knobs. It was interesting to watch, and he was pretty quick tapping away with his fingers.

There were a lot of people there, bopping along to his unique brand of music. I recorded a couple of his songs on my camera, and have uploaded it to YouTube, so you can all enjoy it. Here is the link Anchorsong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.