Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Peek-a-Boo


It was a lovely sunny cycle ride home today. Spring has definitely arrived.

Being so warm that I stopped and had an ice cream, whilst I watched the joggers, rowers and more students doing selfies by the blossom.

I stopped off in various places along my route to take the odd photo. I crouched and watched this hunting along the bank for food. I followed it for a little while. It was slowly making it's way to a part that had been made into a sort of landing stage area. So I lowered my camera and shot this while he popped his head up, as if to say "Have you got any bread for me or not?".

Sadly I didn't, and so he flounced off in a bit of a huff, looking out for the next possible supplier of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.