Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 20 May 2016

Picture This


Well it's finally happened. It's taken 10 years, but Nottingham Daily Photo has now reached half a million page views.

I have watched the magic figure get closer and closer over the past week or so, and so I was very presently delighted to see this milestone has now been reached, if not beaten.

So it's a big thank you from me to those that have visited my site on a regular basis, and especially to William Kendall, who always leaves a comment. I just wonder why very few other people do though.

Anyway onwards and upwards. I guess 750,000 hits is the next target. So please keep visiting .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.