Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 20 April 2014

Formosa


I popped down to the White Lion in Beeston last night, as I read on Facebook that a band would be filming a video and that everyone with cameras and dancing shoes are welcome. Of course I went with my Olympus, but I don't have any dancing shoes, as it's something that I'm just not able to do.

The band are called Formosa and they do some really great cover versions of popular songs. I'd not seen them before, but they were very good, Laura really belted out the numbers, and Phil who played guitar and keyboards; almost at the same time. Simon and Chris added the beat on drums and bass.

I'm always trying to find different ways of taking photos. This one is actually a mirror image, as I saw their reflections in the nearby coffee machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.