Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 4 April 2014

Sundowner


Many towns across the country have been suffering with constantly dull skies this week. Apparently it has been caused by a sand storm over the Saharan Desert.

Nottingham hasn't escaped. We've not seen the sun at all since about Tuesday lunchtime. The sky has been grey ever since. I haven't even managed to take any photos, and I try to take at least one everyday.

So it's a quick look in the archive, and here's one that I took on Sunday, at Butterley in Derbyshire.

The sun was going down when I took this. I like the reflection of the sunlight on the water as it disappears for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.