Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 30 April 2014

On Patrol


I haven't posted a photo of Marmalade in a while now, so I thought you might like to see this one.

He followed me into the garage the other day and had no intention of coming out, no matter how much I called him.

Marmalade actually likes to hide away in the garage sometimes. Although he and Oscar get on quite well, the ginger one does enjoy his own space, and what could be better than a big old garage to hide in.

Here he is seeing what's happening in the garden from the safety of a window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.