Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 6 April 2014

Pushing The Boat Out


Day two in Suffolk and another trip down to the beach at Felixstowe.

Whilst walking along the beach taking some photographs this big ship appeared on the horizon.

Looking up the name on the Interweb, the Shoreway is a hopper dredger and was built in 2009.

It seemed to be travelling at some speed, as it headed towards the dock area at Felixstowe, so I had to quickly change the lens I was using, so I could get the whole ship in, as I couldn't really move back any further than I was able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.