Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Have You Forgotten Something?


One's memory is an important thing to a person. Thinking about all those events that happened in ones life. Old Man Lincoln's stories are a prime example. So it's very sad when people start to lose their memory. I have a friend who's like that. We went to see him a while ago & he asked me about a dozen times where and when we first met. So I welcome the opportunity of publicising this roadshow, which is in the Market Square this week.

4 comments:

  1. I know this feeling, I lost my Mother last year with it.Its a pityful site to see anyone in this state, Happy release was my feeling when she passed away.Its so heart rending so see and watch people deteriorate with this dreadful disease.Hope they made plenty of money for the cause.
    Nice photo, thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree. memory is such a priceless thing. i'm sorry to hear about your friend and imac's mother. btw thanks always for your beeston/nottingham survival tips! you've been very kind and helpful. i read your blog and comments like my textbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can identify too, as my mother goes through her parkinson's and forgets the most basic things and it is heart rending when she does not recognize me, or forgets that she has had her meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very distressing condition when your memory starts to fail. Also frightenening.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.