Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 14 June 2008

Guess Whose Snapped The Snapper?


Me!

Walking past the Theatre Royal the other day, I noticed that a van from Central News had set been set up. Of course I had to take a look. I would be letting you down if I didn't. I found that the theatre were publicising this years' pantomime.

Today's photo is of the press photographer from the Evening Post, who had been taking some shots for the newspaper. Come back tomorrow & I'll show you what he was taking photos of.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, this sounds interesting look forward to seeing,(love the lens on his camera).

    Would be nice to meet you and gail to, cant find your email, so if you would like to come to my bash, can you send me an email so i can forward you the info,Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you always manage to capture those precious moments! i wonder who!! if you see an exhausted-looking stick-figure asian chick running around the campus at 8pm-ish, say hi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those lens! I'd need to build muscle before using a camera like that!

    Love how you've named your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.