Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 10 November 2008

Big Bond


Gail and I took a stroll around Jumeirah Beach tonight. We followed this pathway and it took us close to the Burj Al Arab hotel. As we were walking along and dodging golfing type buggies that were ferrying guests around. Don't rich people like walking? We came across a special open air screening of the latest James Bond film. We stopped and watched a while. I was waiting for Bond to appear, but he seemed ages coming and Gail was getting a bit impatient to keep walking, as I think she was scared of getting rumbled. So I took this photo for posterity. I don't think it's come out too badly & I can assure you that it isn't a PhotoShop creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.