Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Off We Go!


As you may be able to work out from the montage, Gail and I are off to Dubai. 10 days of sun, relaxation and perhaps spending a bit of money. It's been a tough few months for us both, as we've had problems with some building work we've had done and having a kitchen installed. It's a long story, but it has got us down recently, so we've decided to get away & try and forget the hassles we've both endured.

Hopefully I'll be able to do my blogging from the hotel, as they have Internet access & I'm taking my laptop & card reader. So it's goodbye to the rain & wind, and hello sunshine.

4 comments:

  1. enjoy your fun in the sun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a good time sounds like fun for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky things! I've never been to Dubai but it looks like a great place for a holiday and lots of shopping too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.