Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 16 November 2008

If Only Another Week


Gail and I are trying not to be too down about being back in the UK, and as I predicted, it began to rain almost as soon as we left Birmingham Airport. Also to make matters worse, Emirates have lost our luggage.

If only we could have had a few more days, we both said to each other. But for slightly different reasons. Gail would like to stay so she could have done some more sunbathing, while I wanted to stay, so I could see Kylie in concert next Friday.

Dubai seems to be attracting quite a few top acts there now. Just this week the singer Fergie was doing a concert, and the re-formed Queen were playing. We thought about seeing Queen, but they wouldn't be the same without dear old Freddie, and Fergie doesn't sing the sort of songs I like.

This is the last Dubai photo on NDP, although I will be posting plenty more on my Dubai page; just click the link on the left.

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you're back Gailsman, glad you had a great time.
    We saw a great tribute band to Queen some years ago in Grantham, the drummer played the 1812 overture on his drums solo. fantastic it were.
    Like your last pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your return was so bad! Show us a photo of your returned luggage when you get it back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.