Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Blink And They Are Gone


Alas my planned star spotting at the Robin Hood movie ended dismally. I didn't see one. There was a special area for the VIPs, but I wasn't allowed in. Even a Flickr friend of mine had trouble getting some shots, and she's a friend of the guy that dresses like Robin Hood at the castle.
I didn't come away entirely empty handed, as I managed to get one of the official goodie bags from the organisers.

Don't forget that today is Headbanger Wednesday. I chose this week's theme of 'car mascots'. Enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. This reminds me of one of our local refuse wagons... they always seem to have a stuffed toy on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind GM, you did try and thats what counts, to get your shots.

    Poor woolly masgot looks a bit grim - hope theres not a car coming towards him,lol.
    Nice find GM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GM: That is a new one for me, did you tie a doll on the front of your car?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little mascot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Gailsman for winning Silver this week...
    Tom ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:40 pm

    Goody bag... packet of tomato seeds... what's that about then? Was Robin Hood partial to tomatoes?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.