Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Light And Dark


This weeks Headbanger Challenge theme is silhouettes. My example shows how you can make something out of a poor photograph. The shot was taken in the castle grounds, after I had visited the beer festival, that is now held there. And no, I had not been drinking, as I was on my lunch.
Anyway, with a bit of cropping, cranking up the contrast and darkening odd white spots, I've now got a perfect example, and one that looks like it was cut out of paper.

I was in two minds on which photo to put on, as I rather like this one of a photographer shooting some of the wildlife at Attenborough Nature Reserve. With pixels, rather than bullets I hasten to add.

Please visit my headbanging friends, for their take on the theme. Links under my shield.