Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Watch Out For The Arrows


Tomorrow night Nottingham becomes Tinsel Town, as the premiere of the new Ridley Scott version of Robin Hood is shown at the Cornerhouse cinema. Although Russell Crowe won't be coming, it is rumored that some celebrities of one kind or another will be making an appearance. I intend going to get some practice in as a paparazzi. You never know who I might get to snap, if I can get past the pros with their long lensed Canons.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck. I've tried a couple of times in Leicster Square. The fans get there too early. Although I did manage a close up of Gordon Brown last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GM: Certainly one I want to see, looks like it is going to rival "Braveheart".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Crowe at Letterman the other day. Very amusing. Hopefully I can say the same about the movie when I have seen it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.